Project Progress #1

Welcome to another blog post. I’ll make sure to try and keep this one “Short” for the sake of your time!

My good friend from high school and I have decided to work on a project together. I don’t want to spoil anything so I won’t announce the specifics, but for now I can give a quick overview.

We started this project recently and are almost done with the models for it. The models are simple for now, but I hope to add detail to them as time moves on. This project requires a few main assets along with some minor ones as well. For the most part we are trying to keep it as simple as possible so we don’t go overboard with the models and the rest of the project.

Below are a few examples of the models that have been made:

Pic 1: This is going to be the enemies AR (yes there is a difference between friendly and enemy ARs)

ar-pic

It’s an axe! This will be used in our project, for now we have no clue how to implement it.

axe-pic

A simple barrel for all of our aesthetic needs!

barrel-pic

For now the project progress is going extremely well. We have been working on this project for close to 3 weeks so far and using my knowledge along with Mark’s, we can make this work in the end.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog! If you didn’t come from my small YouTube channel, please feel free to click here and check it out!

Have an awesome day everyone!